We attended a 100th birthday this month……for our bible college!
Sydney Missionary and Bible College was an amazing place for growth in God’s word and grace for us in the 1990s and still is. The kids and their cousins are lunching at the party (above).
Reading “Out of Darkness” the history of the college by Anthony Brammall was a highlight of my month.
God is so faithful through the highs and lows of the college and the book inspired me to see His faithfulness in our highs and lows as well.
A day trip to the 3 sisters (Ariel sat in the car while I walked the kids to the 1st sister)
Family Camping at home
Ducks at Wentworth Falls…
Bronte Beach lookout with Sophie, Ariel’s Mum who stayed with us for 5 days last week while Ariel’s dad, Peter was in hospital.
- Praise God that Ariel’s father has returned home and Sophie is back with him.
- Pray our kids have settled hearts after having another change in our household this week.
- Pray for my recovery after the high caring demands this week.
- Pray for Ariel as he prepares a series of sermons on the Psalms
- Thank God for a little improvement in Ariel’s strength and enjoyable times in the school holidays.
“…the joy of the Lord is my strength” Nehemiah 8:10b