Thank God for:
- Ariel has been working on standing up this week! He can stand with only about 5% help.
- Training in outdoor wheelchair skills so he can take breaks from the hospital. A weekend with the family is planned Dec 8-9!
- The family remains inspired and encouraged by your kindness and prayers and visits.
- Continued healing of his spinal cord, so that he could use his hands and walk.
- All these positive changes have been emotionally draining, & leaving the protected world of the hospital quite confronting. Pray for God’s grace and strength.